- The candy rack is not a jungle gym for your children.
- Please don't involve me in your romantic/family squabble- "She (referring to me) said I'm right!"
- I don't want to be heartless but I don't care what medical test you are coming form or going to. It's simply not my business.
- Please don't pay for something with five dollars worth of change.
- Don't look like you're going to actually hand me the money and then drop it millimeters from my hand....germ-phobic freak.
- Don't hit on me and think you have a chance if you're old enough to be my dad...or grandfather. You're not as smooth as you might think that you are.
- Pay attention to the sign on the counter. Chances are it says "register closed". Please pick another one without a sign in front of it.