- do truckers still use CBs?
- there were far more cars than I imagined. I thought it would just be me and the truckers. What kinds of jobs do all these other drivers have requiring them to be at work so early?
- a local college radio station plays some good jazz and blues (versus their usual alternative format)
- this is gonna suck in the winter
- there's a lot of roadwork going on at night
- not many commercials on the radio
- the long drive sort of wakes me up, then my brain can sort be function by the time I get to work
- I hope I'm awake enough. I could not fall asleep last night, since it was only 9 PM when I tried, and thus ended up basically taking a glorified nap.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Hurtling through the darkness to work at 4 AM I pondered the following.....
Posted by Lyss at 5:02 AM