Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Car life

I am spending way too much quality time with my car these days. I know that, as an American, I'm supposed to be loving it, but I just don't. Mainly because of the crappy ergonomics of cars that were designed for the average 5''10 man. Am awaiting a spare moment to breathe and get all the daily errand crap done that I need to do.
I have to admit, I do like having weekends back. It was sort of refreshing to be able to go out with my friends and have a life again on recent weekends.
The town the new job is in is absolutely adorable. If I were partnered with kids I'd love to live ther. Kind of reminds me of where I grew up, but a bit more rural.

1 comment:

Bill T said...

I miss weekends.

I miss weekends.

I miss weekends.

I miss weekends.

I miss weekends.

I miss weekends.

I could go on like this for hours.