Monday, November 14, 2005

Pain in the....

..back. That has been the dominant thing in my life since Saturday night. Stabbing pain in my flanks (yes, we humans have those) that has slowly dulled down to sort of tolerable. Mainly I've been trying to find a position that is comfortable without much success. If only this were a muscle thing so that I could take some Aleve and get on with my life. I've spent the majority of the past few days on the couch. I feel lethargic and desperately want to go to the gym.
Went to the doctor today and she's sending me for some tests tomorrow. This is frustrating, as it inhibits my ability to pack- not being able to lift, bend, etc.... It is also scary. I just want to know what's wrong so that I can fix it. And make this pain go away.

1 comment:

-Ann said...

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.