Bringing the blog back to the Empire State.
You're probably outgoing and send clear signals (or dateable signals). At my firm, 75% of engineers here don't fall under the category of your average alpha male. They're more conservative and act cautiously. The other 25% are in upper management or married.
Post a Comment