A quick inventory of items that were taken:
- a framed photo of all the female employees taken at our holiday party two years ago
- a Rolodex
- a large poster of a Norwegian fjord
- a small poster of a castle
- a coffee cup full of pens
- a bottle of hand lotion
Items in plain sight that were not taken:
- an iMac
- a slightly older G4
- a printer
- a postage machine (it weighs mail and looks something like this)
From what I understand, the police said that they couldn't get any info from the fingerprints on the outside of the window. I'm no CSI, but even I saw a few partial prints. But I guess they're the professionals...
The smaller poster was later recovered on the other side of the parking lot. Late this afternoon someone from the company upstairs found the framed photo out back behind the building.