Monday, December 26, 2005

Frustration ensues

I'm back at work, on another late night shift before a very early morning shift. I am overtired and frustrated. The person who was here during the day shift had a problem with sounds during the B black of the 4 p.m. show. This means that s/he never posted a particular story and now I have to do it. S/he didn't think to go get a copy of the tape from ENG or Master Control and manually record it to post it. Now I have to clean up the mess. Wonderful. The same person also managed to note that there was a 6 p.m. show (after I was told that there wasn't), s/he did not bother to set up the computer to record the show. Luckily it's not too different from the 9 p.m. show. S/he has also (again) forgotten to update the associated newspaper website with video. But still...... Let's try to be a bit more responsible. (This is not the first time that I've had to clean up after this person).

OK. I feel a bit better after venting.

No comments: